[time-nuts] Price of LTE Lite GPSDO vs Trimble Thunderbolt.

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 20:02:06 UTC 2014

Hello Mr Richard,

that's a first! While I lived in Germany for almost 2 decades, I am not
sure what other connection the listing could have to Nazi propaganda??!

If anyone has any suggestions how to reword the listing I would love  to
hear them.

For now, can you use a proxy server to get access to the site? Don't we
just love internet censorship.

Bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/18/2014 12:35:27 Pacific Daylight Time:

Mr  Jackson,

May I suggest you rewrite the eBay description for the  LTE-Lite. As it
stands, it triggers the anti-nazi filters that block some  items from
being displayed in France possibly some other countries (at  least
Germany and Austria):
> Unfortunately, access to this  particular item has been blocked due to
> legal restrictions in some  countries. We are blocking your viewing in
> an effort to prevent  restricted items from being displayed.
> Regrettably, in some cases, we  may prevent users from accessing items
> that are not within the scope  of said restrictions because of
> limitations of existing technology.  Please accept our apologies for
> any inconvenience this may cause, and  we hope you may find other items
> of interest on eBay.

Best  regards,

Sylvain RICHARD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LTE-Lite-GPSDO-Evaluation-Kit-with-20MHz-TCXO-/171504586548