[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 19:09:30 UTC 2014

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the photo, I was just going to play it by ear but it's  always
handy to have a starting point.

I did take a look back at June 2010 and eventually found your RFTG comments
 under a discussion on the Z3815A, so might be why I didn't recall seeing
them  previously, and that month being a busy one some quite heated
discussions might have offered further distractions:-)

I'm running a fair bit of 5MHz kit here already and didn't  think I really
needed these when I first saw them a few months ago but in  the end that
price was just too good to resist, even including  international shipping and
UK taxes.
Perhaps the realisation that the going rate for used MTI 260s alone seems
to be $30 and upwards these days might also have had something to do with
it:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR