[time-nuts] Z38xx rack mounts

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Wed Oct 22 20:57:05 UTC 2014

	Something I've done for several projects is to seek help from these
nice folk:

	http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/

	A custom panel I did so I could rack-mount my Comcrap cable modem
(along with the rest of the network gear) ran about $75 or so.

	What I would suggest doing with the Z38xx series is to simply do a rack
panel with an appropriate size cutout, then place holes for the mounting
screws and just bolt everything together.

	Keep the peace(es).