[time-nuts] Cheap Frequency chip with serial output

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Oct 26 16:49:35 UTC 2014

Giuseppe,

If you look at http://www.radiomanual.info/schemi/FT102_user_VA3VFO.pdf
you realize that the display is the result of a frequency counter being
built in. You could either tap in and count yourself, or you could tap a
whole number of other points depending on what you are after.

Love to get some serial interface into my IC-740, which is just a little
too old for serial interfaces like the younger onces.

Cheers,
Magnus