[time-nuts] 10MHz Rubidium reference source for frequency counter

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 21:22:45 UTC 2014

Karen
To a large degree it depends on what you want to use it for. HP 5065 is
considered top of the line and PRS 10 is a very nice Rb but lately I have seen
 lamp oscillator failures. I like FRK, well documented easy to modify and
if done  right super performance.
As part of a GPSDO project using the FE 5680A that my Swiss friend Juerg
and I have worked on for a year and is now in Beta test is also an
alternative. We are done with FE 5680A so Juerg has his along with a GPSDO for  sale.
If you want a affordable Rb that has GPS control that is an alternative.
Unit has less than 6 month running time so like new.
Bert Kehren in Miami

In a message dated 10/26/2014 2:01:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,