[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812A GPSDO system

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:01:57 UTC 2014

Bill:

On cable TV systems, 50 MHz to 500 (or higher) are the forward channel.
(Head-end to client.)
Below 30 MHz is the reverse channel, for data going from the client to the
cable company.
The band 30 to 50 is a cross over zone for the band splitting filters.

It is designed to not amplify the forward direction below 50 MHz.

--- Graham

==