[time-nuts] 10811 Thermal fuse?

John Miles john at miles.io
Wed Sep 3 19:23:00 UTC 2014

Was the oven in a runaway condition?  Like Bob, I've never seen a situation where the thermal fuse has actually done anything useful.  It seems like the inner oven will go into full-blown China Syndrome before the thermal fuse on the far side of the outer PCB gets hot enough to fail.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC