[time-nuts] Eureka, no more Cs, active or passive H-masers or GPSDOs needed

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 19:18:35 UTC 2014

On 10 Sep 2014 17:36, "Brian Lloyd" <brian at lloyd.aero> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Azelio Boriani <azelio.boriani at screen.it>
> wrote:
> I skimmed through the patent but did not read it in
> detail. There may be some nugget in there that represents something new
but
> nothing jumped out at me.

Maybe that is the trick to make money out of a good patent - make 99% of it
rubbish,  with the nugget well hidden. Then sue when people breach your
patent.

I looked but it is so boring and so badly written. I did learn one though -
I thought Rb sources were used commercially,  but according to that patent
they are too expensive for that.

Dave