[time-nuts] CW12-TIM

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Thu Sep 11 09:32:39 UTC 2014

Le 31 août 2014 à 16:22, Mike Seguin a écrit :

> I just started working with a Navsync CW12-TIM. I'm interested in programming the freq output.
>
> What's the best software to use?

  I was looking for an app for the CW46, which uses the same GPS engine. The Navsync doc mentions NS3KView and I eventually found a download link, via Connor  Winfield. I couldn't see a link on the Navsync Site.
<http://www.navsync.com/NS3KviewInstaller103a.zip>
That is the installer. It installs OK on Win7 64bit with compatability options selected.
Appears to work fine.