[time-nuts] What sort of oscillator is this?

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Sun Sep 28 02:11:04 UTC 2014

that is most likelly a TXCO, what is in the user's manual about warm up
time? if they have a special precise reference -- like for spectrum
analyzer or frequency counter that would have at least one magnitude
better stability and would have OXCO,a good OXCO like the Milliren 260
series or the double oven oscillators   from Morion [St Petersburg,
Russia] ones --if they are always heated and have good power supply--
could have 3  x 10^-10 stability
73
Alex