[time-nuts] WWVB d-psk-r down conversion method

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 18:26:46 UTC 2014

Update
Have received the 5.9904 MHz xtals and when put into a circuit can easily
be tuned to 5.99000 Mhz div by 100 = 59.900 Khz and creates the 100 Hz
output. I need to figure out the correct injection setting for the SA612
mixer and in general the correct  and reasonable system settings.
But it looks pretty good I can easily see the phase shifts and do not need
a big complicated HP 3335 generator.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL