[time-nuts] Need advice for multilateration setup

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 3 11:12:27 UTC 2015

Remember that you can actually let each base-station transmit at a
different code, and you can then monitor them that way. You could even
keep them frequency and phase locked or just monitor it and adjust it in
the post-processing. Such an approach would be a nice complementary
solution to the GPS/GNSS receivers. Also, it's "more of the same" which
helps in knowing your system.

Cheers,
Magnus