[time-nuts] Need advice for multilateration setup

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Sat Apr 4 03:12:51 UTC 2015

I have an amateur radio license (mostly CW/HF and some VHF/UHF
experience) and I've written some driver software for an IQ demodulation
board but I have to admit, I would have no idea how to begin setting up
that system as initially described by Attila and expanded by you and
others.  I have a rudimentary understanding of the modulation schemes
involved but I don't fully understand how the various codes mentioned
fit in. I've poked around a bit at some articles on PN codes and I can
see how data would be transmitted but I think I'm missing something key
that allows you to extract positions, velocities, etc. out of the
various links.  I think I have some more reading to do :)

Thanks,
-Bob