[time-nuts] FMT on PC

n3izn at aol.com n3izn at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 19:30:27 UTC 2015

I've been away from the group for a while but I rejoined with a couple of questions. Hope they haven't been beaten to death already.

I want to set up a FMT on an old PC using GPS. Its for ham mesh network and it will not be connected to the internet. I found a couple of sites and they seem to be dated. And unclear how to integrate the GPS in.

Ideally I would like to use the thuderbolt I have running for my 10 Mhz reference but I do have other GPS devices with NEMA out put.

Any links? Suggestions?

Thanks
N3IZN