[time-nuts] Frequency doubler 5/10 and distribution amplifierfor Lucent KS-24361

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sun Apr 5 18:51:57 UTC 2015

Count me in for one (maybe two, depending on cost of the board + parts).
I have been working on a design for an elliptical lowpass filter following a
diode doubler and a small amount of amplification..  I have most of the
parts, using a couple of RFExtra's developer boards (Ebay item
150203651783).  Only need a couple SMD inductors and can start building it.
Will be continuing with that in a week or two, when I get over a minor
surgery.  Will be interesting to compare to two approaches.
If it turns out to be a problem to duplicate the board in volume, I'd really
like to get an actual-size PDF of it for my own use.

Cheers,
Dave M