[time-nuts] Need advice for multilateration setup

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Mon Apr 6 12:37:53 UTC 2015

Attila,
Thank you very much for the references.  I had come across [4] when
searching on Kalman filters for GPS aiding of INS measurements.  I
didn't pay much attention to the GPS chapter at the time but I'll look
at it again.  I just downloaded [3] and it appears to have a good mix of
practical vs. theoretical aspects. I appreciate the help!

-Bob