[time-nuts] Distribution Amps

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 22:04:31 UTC 2015

List,

There has been a large exchangeof ideas for various home-brew or other video box alternatives which all wouldseem to work OK.

For me it was simpler to buy asurplus HP 5087A for best offer which turned out to be $300 delivered.

Besides having 12 outputs, youhave a choice of 3 inputs.  It alsoaccepts IIRC 1, 5, and 10 MHz input signals.

I probably will never use all ofits capabilities but for my needs it was the best choice.

Also if your pacemaker isn’t intop-notch order, you may not want to look at the prices of its newerreplacement.

Regards,

Perrier