[time-nuts] [volt-nuts] The Art of Electronics

brent evers brent.evers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:11:33 UTC 2015

So in the interest of not belaboring "[time-nuts]' with a long discussion
of AOE that may border on "off topic", or at least not enough "on topic",
I'll follow up my last post by noting that I went to amazon and read
through several of the (very) thorough reviews, and many of my
points/questions from my previous post were answered.

Brent