[time-nuts] Need advice for multilateration setup

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Apr 18 21:02:43 UTC 2015

Moin,

On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 07:37:53 -0500
Robert Watzlavick <rocket at watzlavick.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for the references.  I had come across [4] when
> searching on Kalman filters for GPS aiding of INS measurements.  I
> didn't pay much attention to the GPS chapter at the time but I'll look
> at it again.  I just downloaded [3] and it appears to have a good mix of
> practical vs. theoretical aspects. I appreciate the help!

While looking for something completely different[tm] I stumbled over
the paper below. It is definitly not the best paper I have seen, but
it might give you some ideas.

"A reverse GPS architecture for tracking and location of small objects",
by Andrade, Alves, Cuipdo, Santos, 2011
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICL-GNSS.2011.5955273

			Attila Kinali

--