[time-nuts] Visual clock comparison

d0ct0r time at patoka.org
Sun Apr 19 17:27:31 UTC 2015

Thank you all for interesting information to read !
After few experiments I made a conclusion it is very subjective measure.
Its like how are you "feeling" it. Say if I "feel" that my clock is
"good" - I see that my clock is almost in sync. with "master clock". The
other day if I "feel" that my clock is far from perfect, I see the big

The best approach, I think, is using camera and slow motion. Then you
could "rewind it" and see how it is.

Here is the link to the YOUTUBE: https://youtu.be/GScyoA8gCzY

Regards,

V.P.