[time-nuts] Visual clock comparison

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sun Apr 19 22:10:45 UTC 2015

The question implies simultaneous observation, but it could be resolved
by phase change over time.

All it requires is a means to start both second hands from the same
reference point at the same time. Once released, the error between them
will grow to something easily measured as the minutes go by.

Or you could take a picture of both clocks, wait some minutes and take
another picture.

Simultaneous observation is unlikely, because it takes time to move the
eye's focus from one clock to the other.

Bill Hawkins