[time-nuts] HP5328A & HP5328B

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Thu Apr 23 19:13:37 UTC 2015

Magnus wrote:

>Would be fun to have a GPIB interface in the HP5328A

???  I have 6 or 7 of these, and they all have HPIB interfaces.  It
was option 011 for the 5328A.  I believe all 5328Bs had HPIB as
standard.  Here is a link to the 5328A Opt 011 op/service manual:

<http://www.keysight.com/main/redirector.jspx?action=ref&cname=EDITORIAL&ckey=805967&lc=eng&cc=US&nfr=-536900193.536897943.00>

I'm not sure I've ever seen a 5328 (A or B) that didn't have
HPIB.  (It may be worth noting that ex-US military 5328As are very
common here in the US, and I believe all of those had HPIB.)  The
ex-military counters have a number of differences from the commercial versions.

Best regards,

Charles