[time-nuts] Some UT+ receivers available

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Apr 28 15:48:07 UTC 2015

Art Sepin of Synergy Sys gifted me with a big pile of timing related junk for Christmas, and out of the pile, I have around 20 UT+ receivers that seem to work properly.  So, I'd like to offer them to time-nuts who are in need of one.  Most have the right angle MCX antenna connector, but some of them have the vertical type as used in the KT-24361.  Most have firmware V2.2, but some are other versions.  I may have a couple of working VP+ receivers as well.  Newbies will get first choice, and will get an antenna that I believe to be working.  The cost is $5.00 each plus the cost of shipping.  One to a customer.    I also have a large pile of metal receiver shields/boxes if you need them.  The cost is $5.00 for as many as will fit in a box, plus the cost of shipping.  I also have a few shields/boxes for the M12+ receivers that I can part with.    NOTE that none of this is new or under any sort of warranty by Synergy Sys.  As stated above, it was give to me as scrap.    Please contact me OFF LIST if interested.  My email is bobatevoriadotnet.    Bob - AE6RV