[time-nuts] More recent information on BG7TBL GPSDO?

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:29:30 UTC 2015

Bob,

Understood regarding NTP; I just thought if it had to be monitored anyway
it could pull double duty. I guess that is not so important.

It appears they are selling well enough to keep up with or otherwise
deplete their supply of surplus OCXOs, so there is probably little
motivation to fix problems. Maybe some additional information will surface
in the future. The design looks simple enough perhaps if the hardware is
documented properly an alternative firmware might be developed - that is a
long shot I know.

John