[time-nuts] HP10811 dual oven

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Aug 3 19:40:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

If you search the internet, you should come across a design by Warren S.
It's basically the same type of oven controller that is used in the
internal oven for that oscillator.

I did a surface mount version of his design a while back. I've been
running it for quite a while now. IMO it is helping to reduce the
thermal drift of the oscillator.

Bob has pointed out in the past that the outer oven was not intended to
be active all of the time. This is probably true. That said it seems to
help in my setup.

If you are unable to find the documentation, please let me know. I can
try to dig it up when I get home.

Dan