[time-nuts] HP10811 vs 00105 OCXO

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Thu Aug 6 09:03:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have done some measurement comparing  two HP OCXO, the HP10811 and the 105.

These two oscillator are mounted in the HP5065A rubidium Standard, the 105 in the old models, the 10811 in newer, and for this purpose they are selected units.

I have two HP5065A use the different oscillators. For the stability test I have set the two 5065A in Open loop so the OCXO are free running .
I have done the measurements using as reference a third HP5065A in closed loop operation.

Here the files show the frequency and phase difference.

The 00105-6034 appear to be more stable as frequency than the 10811.

comments?

Luciano
www.timeok.it
Message sent via Atmail Open - http://atmail.org/