[time-nuts] wtd: WWVB info

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Aug 7 01:41:18 UTC 2015

Hi

Well, at least *some* of the chips out there do not make it to 96 KHz when sampling at 192 KHz. It’s
been a few years since I dug into them. Back then a chip that had an internal filter that went to 96K
was very much the exception rather than the rule. If the only point of 192K is getting to a 96K bandwidth,
a lot of the chip guys missed out on it ….

Bob