[time-nuts] reception of loran C from Sylt

Ludwig Puller oe1lpw at telekabel.at
Fri Aug 7 04:39:11 UTC 2015

Subject: reception of loran C from Sylt

Hi all,
some time ago a gentlemen living only some hundred miles from Sylt
reported in the net about loran C reception coming from Sylt. I could not
find his report in the net. I want to talk to him about this subject. I
live in Vienna/Austria and have a strong carrier close to 100 khz
not knowing if it is house made or a transmission from somewhere.
I live also from time to time in Hannover (north of germany) only
about 400 km south of Sylt, where I could fire up my 2100F.
Any experiance is wellcome.
regards
Ludwig

---