[time-nuts] Your sysadmin requests assistance

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Aug 7 13:43:42 UTC 2015

In the past, a number of kind time-nuts have offered to assist with
issues related to list administration.  I could now use some of that help.

For a long time, I have been trying to find and resolve the cause of
persistent delays in some email messages routed through the list server
at febo.com.  I've spent more time than I care to admit, but haven't
gotten to the root cause of the problem and have probably just detuned
the config files in the process.

I'm now asking if there's someone on the list who would be willing to do
some sysadmin work and help me resolve this once and for all.  The
system is Debian Jessie with Postfix, Amavis, Spamassassin, ClamAV, and
Mailman.

I'm asking for a volunteer who is *really* knowledgeable about this
environment to get into the system, look at the logs and configuration
files, and figure out (and hopefully fix) what's causing these delays.

If you have the skills and are willing to help out, please contact me
privately at jra at febo.com.  I (and I'm sure the rest of the list
members) would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
John