[time-nuts] KS-24361 EFC Error

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 00:36:53 UTC 2015

On 8/11/2015 4:09 PM, Bob Camp wrote:

> For the very ambitious, start swapping ROM’s and GPS parts from the “dead” REF-1 over to the “live” REF-0.

For what it's worth, I have a dead Ref-1 here that came to me with a
dead power supply; that is now fixed but there seem to be other problems
as well.  I looked at swapping over the gps parts from that to a new
Ref-0 and very rapidly came to the conclusion that it was not a
possibility, there's an awful lot of stuff different between the two
units, especially underneath, maybe fifty components in total, although
it does look as though the ROMs are the same, at least they have the
same part numbers.

Dan