[time-nuts] wtd: WWVB info

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Wed Aug 12 02:29:14 UTC 2015

one DCF77 receiver is described here:
http://www.compuphase.com/mp3/h0420_timecode.htm
there are two files to download one for implement the MSF60 the other to
implement the DCF77

  * A script file that implements a simple DCF77 decoder
    <http://www.compuphase.com/mp3/dcf77.zip>, that you can put on a
    CompactFlash card and run.
  * A script file that implements a simple MSF60 decoder
    <http://www.compuphase.com/mp3/msf60.zip>, that you can put on a
    CompactFlash card and run.

I don't know the details of the difference of the transmission between
the wwvb and the MSF60, but they should be similar
73
KJ6UHN
Alex