[time-nuts] Newbie

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Aug 18 21:33:03 UTC 2015

garygarlic at earthlink.net said:
> Before I embarrass myself in public (again), is there an archive search for
> the time nuts list? I'll lurk for a while before posting...

Google works pretty well.  Just add "time-nuts" to your search string.  If
that gets too much duplication from sites that clone the list, add something
like site:febo.com

The headers of each message to the list have a pointer to the archives:
There is also a link on the signup page.

That will get you to a table where you can see the subjects by month at a
time which sometimes works if you know the message you are looking for is
recent, or you have the date for a message and want to see the rest of the
thread.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.