[time-nuts] UPDATE: Heol N024 GPS for TS-2100 Failure

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Wed Aug 19 21:01:45 UTC 2015

Gerhard -

No incidents with TS-2100/HEOL noted here, but I had everything powered down last week.
--
I did pickup up a Masterclock TCD 26 Time Display Clock (red digits) -- easy to read across room.  Works great, off the IRIG-B output port (BNC) of the TS-2100 GPS.

A Canadian eBay Reseller had the larger Masterclock TCD 46 (surplus from USA Network Covert Affairs - TV series) for $99.  Nice green display, but too large for the shop!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231637939268?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

greg
w9gb

Sent from iPad Air