[time-nuts] "Vanguard Ultra precision Golden Oscillator"

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:16:54 UTC 2015

Mainstream TCXO's moved entirely to surface-mount many years ago.

These "Vanguard" DIP units have to be washed/replated RFE parts. It's a
shame they are so completely relabeled because the original
manufacturer/part number is nowhere to be found, and I'm sure this lost
info would be interesting to a time-nut. They seem to be especially popular
with audiophools (probably the gold).

Tim N3QE