[time-nuts] monitoring NTP servers?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:56:20 UTC 2015

Example monitoring graphs and criteria might be those done by pool.ntp.org:
http://www.pool.ntp.org/scores/71.191.185.32

I believe they send out E-mails to server owners based on criteria.

I don't personally agree with all of the details of their criteria, it
seems to be oriented more towards one-shot ntpdate type usage, rather than
long-term ntpd type source selection.

But of course ntpd has its own peer selection criteria, that I favor
myself: https://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/select.html

Tim N3QE