[time-nuts] RG 6 U couplings

billriches bill.riches at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 02:42:43 UTC 2015

We do splices all the time with RG11 and RG6 using F type connectors and a
barrel connector to join the two.  This is for cable tv systems.  Connectors
are cheap - if you don't have any flag down your friendly fios or comcast
truck and he will surely part with a few.  The problem is you need the
correct crimp tool if they are snap and seal or a variant.  The cable guy
may be able to lend you a tool.

73,

Bill, WA2DVU
Cape May