[time-nuts] RG 6 U couplings

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Sun Dec 6 17:49:21 UTC 2015

Also, don't scrimp and cheap out on a cable prep / stripping tool.

I tried a couple of the inexpensive types ($5 to $10 variety), the sort
of worked but were frustrating to use and do a good job.

Best one I have found is the Cable Prep (bran name) CPT-6590 for RG59
and RG6 size cables. They also make other sizes, for example CPT-1100
for RG7 and RG11 size cables.

They are a good quality tool that will last a very long time in a home
lab and make the job much easier.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc