[time-nuts] RG 6 U couplings

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Dec 6 19:16:45 UTC 2015

I use mostly Quad RG6, and I use the Ideal ratchet crimper and
fittings as are available from Lowes, or Home Despot.

It is important to note that RG58 <> RG6 <> Quad RG6.  They are
each different in diameter, loss, and shielding capability.

Each needs a different sized "F" connector, and crimping die.
Fortunately the Ideal crimping die has all three sizes.

-Chuck Harris