[time-nuts] Fwd: 5065 ?? direct

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:03:28 UTC 2015

OK excellent Jim. That should be gud-e-nuf asthey say.
On your scope you should be able to sniff the multiplier chain and see if
every thing is there certainly at the low end were the sythesiser mixes
into the multiplier.
I start a business trip in the morning so will not respond till Friday most
likely.
I will be able to give you better advice when I get back. Pull the manual
etc.
Do you use skype. I have helped guys remotely pretty well.
Regards
Paul