[time-nuts] Phase microstepper designs?

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Wed Dec 9 16:53:22 UTC 2015

it is not a hint, for what you asked, but if you add a DC voltage to the
output of the phase detector in an analog PLL the VCO phase could be
adjusted, similarly if you add a constants to the  input data of a phase
accumulator of the NCO you could adjust the phase of the NCO
but be aware, the NCO will have always more jitter than a VCO
get Giora's book -- see my previous e-mail
also QAM demodulators used phase rotators too...
73
KJ6UHN
Alex