[time-nuts] Phase microstepper designs?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Dec 9 22:41:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

Vremya also have such boxes. The current one, VCH-317, goes under the
name "Real-Time Atomic Clock Combiner" which may not give you the
initial association of it being a micro-stepper. I have read the manual
for an older box, or at least an older description, which included a
nice description and overview, but I could not locate it.

"offset generator" is a re-occuring theme common to AOG and HROG.

The SpectraDynamics HROG is in patent US6278330.

As always, it can be interesting to look up cited patents and check what
else that company or inventor may have come up with.

Cheers,
Magnus