[time-nuts] modification Lucent RFTG

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:21:33 UTC 2015

Joerg
Yes this looks like a nice simple mod.
Its difficult to tell from the pictures but in order to use the sma it
looks like you cut the trace over by the cap.
I ran into the same thing. The lead goes into the board and its end point
is unclear.
When I released a solution about 9 months ago I used a video op-amp. This
gave gain and drive. But with more complexity.
It is a bit of a challenge to slip the boards in and out.
Thanks
Paul
WB8TSL