[time-nuts] End of Loran-C in Europe confirmed.

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 18 08:20:13 UTC 2015

It seems like the biggest problem for Loran-C is that they have not been
able to build an economical model to support it. That it complements the
GPS and GLONASS systems, as well as GALILEO in a somewhat different mode
disturbance is a technical detail which doesn't ripple though the reports.

Cheers,
Magnus