[time-nuts] SMD TADD-1 distribution amplifier

John Miles john at miles.io
Sat Dec 19 03:15:32 UTC 2015

> Amp (now Tyco) did introduce them.  Called "Decoupled Connectors''  Info at
> http://www.te.com/usa-
> en/search.html?q=Decoupled%2BConnectors&source=header
>
> Tyco parts 413476-2 and 5413476-2 are available from Mouser, maybe Digikey
> as well

And you might notice that the TimePod itself doesn't use them.  Neither does the 5120A, the E5052B, the 11848A, or any other high-performance PN/stability test equipment I can think of.

Don't lift, fold, spindle, mutilate, isolate, or otherwise mess with coax shields.  If you have ground loop problems, find another way to fix them... or better yet, ignore them.  There are worse monsters under this particular bed than ground loops.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC