[time-nuts] Anybody who can record last Loran-C transmissions ?

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 06:26:10 UTC 2015

Had I known a trip to EU would have been in order. Going for a ham
radio vacation anyway. 8R satellite.
The radio (B210) runs with either of the I7 laptops that are here.

As you point out, making sure that the bus speed and devices are
compatible is key.

The B210 is a "development board" so to speak for the AD 9361. Fun
stuff. Always wondered what the vector calculus would be useful for.