[time-nuts] Novatel ProPak-V3 GPSDO

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Dec 26 03:40:21 UTC 2015

Something like the attached circuit?Could use individual Vcc voltage regulators for each channel perhaps?
Bruce

    On Saturday, 26 December 2015 4:00 PM, Bob Camp <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:

 Hi

There have been at least a couple dozen listings over the last two years. Some of them have
been for multiple units (like a dozen or so). You often have to dig a bit to figure out what’s
what. A search for “novatel gps” turns up most of them. Right now there seem to be about 5 or
so up on eBay. Some are the OEM card by it’s self. Others are the same card packaged one
way or the other.

Bob