[time-nuts] 1 PPS Correction Problem using DS1123LE-50 Delay Line

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:59:02 UTC 2015

Both the outputs (REF and OUT, pins 9 and 15) are affected by the jump
or only the delayed one has the problem? Anyway it is strange that a
device that can only delay a maximum of 100ns, suddenly goes into the
milliseconds. The only millisecond time I see in the datasheet is the
turn-on delay, so check that the power supply is correctly applied.