[time-nuts] 00105-6013 schematic wanted

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 20:27:21 UTC 2015

Hi Luciano,

The full  schematics are in the HP5061 manual, including theory of
operation.  I can extract  the pages and send them to you.  I also
checked in the 5065 manual but it only includes the block diagram with
warnings against field repair / adjust or your warranty will be void :)  .

Regards,
Ignacio EB4APL