[time-nuts] Good references on holdover?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 6 18:13:13 UTC 2015

Javier,

If you are aim to do hold-over as you switch between two sources, you
are looking at reasonably short times, then just keep a fixed voltage to
the oscillator suffice.

Even if you need a little longer times, say 10-20 s, it suffice.

Temperature changes and oscillator drift may be the main problems for
longer times.

Cheers,
Magnus