[time-nuts] PPS delay on rockwell

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Feb 16 09:57:19 UTC 2015

francesco.messineo at gmail.com said:
> I can only suspect it was unlocked, but I need to setup all the test in
> another place closer to the window, since I don't have a splitter to use the
> same antenna of the thunderbolt.

If one or both are unlocked, I'd expect them to drift, not rapidly, but I'll
bet it's easy to measure if you wait a day.

There is software to talk to TBolts so it should be easy to find out if it is
locked.

Have you tried any software on the Rockwell?  It may even talk NMEA so all
you have to do is connect it to a PC and guess the baud rate.

Or maybe upload a picture and somebody will recognize the model so you can
google for details.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.